Our dentists at Summit Village Dental want your year’s end to be a smooth and successful transition to the new one that awaits. We encourage you to once more reassess your oral health care habits to ensure you are doing everything you can to keep your smile as healthy and as happy as it can be.
Don’t neglect your smile. Practice safe and effective oral health care tips such as the ones listed below:
– Keep your meals well-balanced and nutritious for optimum health.
– Consider using a cleaning product after eating a meal, such as sugarless gum, to wash away harmful bacteria and food particles and to limit the effect of harmful acids on your teeth.
– Make sure to brush your teeth twice daily and floss once daily.
– Visit your dentist regularly at Summit Village Dental in Lee’s Summit, Missouri for your oral exams and professional cleanings.
– Limit your intake of foods and snacks that can speed up plaque decay or damage your teeth.
– Avoid chewing or smoking tobacco, and avoid recreational drugs or medications that can cause mouth dryness.
– Avoid snacking all throughout the day and limit any between-meal snacks.
The first step in maintaining your oral health begins with you, but we are here to help. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Jaclyn Turnbow, you are welcome to call us at 816-287-5650 to speak with a member of our fantastic team. Call us today and get back on track to a healthy and happy smile!