The quest to become an oral hygiene superstar has begun once more. The ringing in of the new year means a new opportunity to right all wrongs from the previous year and outperform all previous achievements. Even if your oral health was spectacular last year, there may still be areas in which you can improve.
Were you an oral hygiene superstar last year? Take the following quiz below to see how you stack up:
– Did you brush your teeth twice daily?
– Did you floss once daily and/or use mouthwash on a daily basis?
– Did you limit between-meal snacks before lunch and dinner?
– Did you fight halitosis by keeping your tongue and mouth clean?
– Did you get your regular check-up and professional cleanings at our office?
– Were your cleaning products dentist-approved?
– Did you avoid unhealthy drinks and snacks that could damage your teeth and gums?
– Did you avoid chewing or smoking tobacco, along with other products that can harm your teeth and gums?
– Did you use safe teeth-whitening products or come to our office for professional treatments?
– Did you use any cleaning products after eating to limit the damage of harmful acids?
If you answered yes to 0 to 2 questions, your oral health is poor, try harder this year.
If you answered yes to 3 to 6 questions, your oral health is ok but could use improvement.
If you answered yes to 7 to 9 questions, your oral health is good, you’re getting there!
If you answered yes to all 10 questions, you are truly an oral health superstar!
To start the year off right, stop by our office in Lee’s Summit, Missouri, or call us at 816-525-5414 to schedule an appointment with Drs. Kirkegaard and Jensen for a professional cleaning or oral exam. Let’s make 2017 the best year for your oral health yet!